Life Lately

March 31, 2017

Can't believe it's spring already. Cold weather is leaving (I'm not very happy about this) and lots of sunshine is coming our way. Some quick updates of the Kim family:
  • Ken: He finally chose a logo for his photography business. Check it out here!
  • Grace: I've made the steps of starting a business. It has been a struggle...with feeling insecure and inadequate, but I've opened the doors to putting myself out there. If you want to learn more, check it out here. We'll see what comes of it! Oh and I've been making my own iced vanilla coffee at work, which means I'm saving tons of money!
  • Erin: She can write her name and can draw people now!
  • Ava: Not walking yet, but shes standing, crawling and climbing everywhere. Oh and tantrums have already started. AHH.
We're heading over to Colorado next month. Our second trip as a family of four! I'll be sharing our CO experience, so stay tuned!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...