Mother's Day 2016

May 12, 2016

This Mother's Day I got to celebrate being a mommy not to one daughter, but two! Our Mother's Day tradition is twinning it and now I've got two girls to twin with. We had brunch at Commissary at the Line Hotel. The restaurant is located on the roof in a Greenhouse. It's a really pretty place, so of course we took tons of pictures.








Erin is such a goofball now. She actually lets us take pictures of her and even poses. Such progress!

This motherhood thing has definitely been challenging, especially with two kids in the picture now. I learn more and more each day about sacrifice and patience (the girls seriously test my patience!). But I wouldn't trade it for the world.  The good and the bad, I'm so thankful I'm getting to experience it all.

This happened right after brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...