Ava's Wildflower Themed First Birthday

February 7, 2017

We got really lucky with it not raining the day of the party. It was raining all week, but it stopped the day before and started raining again the day after. The weather was actually quite perfect. I mentioned in a previous post why I chose Wildflower as the theme for Ava's party. I tried my best to incorporate things that complemented the theme that day. I filled the space with hints of greenery and bright colored flowers to bring the theme to life. I kept things simple because I really do believe less is more.  Everything turned out great! Both girls were troopers (they both got sick the day before) and Ava didn't cry once. Thanks to everyone who came early and stayed afterwards to help out!





first birthday, wildflower, dohl, korean first birthday

invitations, korean first birthday, dohl






wildflower, first birthday


first birthday, wildflower









first birthday, smash cake







wildflower, korean first birthday, dohl







Photography: Jeffery Cho
Ava's Dress: Little Trendsetter
Erin's Dress: Peek Kids at Nordstrom
Mom's Dress: Free People
Cake: Penelope's Perfections
Cupcakes: Merely Sweets
Donuts: Krispy Kreme
"Ava" wood sign: Wood Sign Studio at Etsy
Cake topper: Letters to You at Etsy




1 comment:

  1. Hi Grace! I love this ththeththemththeththeme anand am actually planning om doing something similar for my daughters first birthdays. We are also korean and incorporating the traditional aspect. I was wondering where you got the paper products for the party(field guide and decorative invite)? Thanks!

    Tina Few

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...