Currently

September 9, 2016

  • Erin is pretty much potty trained...finally. Hooray! 
  • Ava is an eating machine! She sure loves food.
  • Erin got a bed upgrade. She's in a bunk bed now. 
  • Our house is finally starting to feel like home. I'll share pictures soon.
  • Football season started. I know what Ken will be doing every Thursday, Sunday and Monday. 
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte is back! Can't believe its the last quarter of the year already. This year seriously flew by.
  • In just a little over a month, I leave for my very first trip away from the kids! 
  • Three is not my favorite age. Erin has been quite a challenge these days.  




2 comments:

  1. Ava will be my eating partner. You and Erin can stay home and eat cereal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and there will be football games on Saturdays too.

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...