Mother's Day 2017

May 12, 2017

My fourth year celebrating Mother's Day (as a mom)! Our Mother's day tradition continues, except I got a bit lazy this year and didn't find matching outfits for all of us.

What does being a mom mean to me?
  • Being the last person to eat
  • Eating cold meals
  • Spending all my money on cute kid stuff
  • Sitting in the car while my child naps
  • Sniffing butts and analyzing poop
  • Constantly looking at pictures of my kid(s)
  • Always wearing dirty clothes
  • Wiping snot. All.The.Time.
  • Getting overjoyed when I get to spend time away from the kids, but then miss and want to see them like crazy
  • Showing unconditional love
  • Sacrificing
  • Eating snacks in secret so I don't have to share
  • Believing I can cut my kid's hair and then do a terrible job, but my kid thinks it looks fantastic
  • Getting really into kids shows like "Sophia the First" and googling it so I can catch up
  • Constantly stepping on little toys (darn those shopkins!)
  • Losing all my hair and sporting awkward baby hair
  • Sleeping late is 10pm and sleeping in is 7am.  
  • Striving to becoming a better version of myself for my kids/family
I'm continually learning/changing, and I'm so grateful I get to experience it all. I love my crazy girls. Happy Mother's Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...