Goals for 2018

February 21, 2018

  1. Take the girls bowling and ice skating. Just randomly thought of this. I think the girls would really enjoy bowling and I just want to see what they think about ice skating. I'm positive Erin will freak out, but you never know!
  2. Road trip with the new minivan. I said goodbye to my car of 9 years and got myself a minivan. I do like the sliding doors and DVD player. Tons more room to work with too. We're hoping to take a little road trip over to Arizona and/or Utah.
  3. Workout. This has been my goal every year since having Erin. But I think I've gotten lazier each year. hah. I actually signed up for a 7 week boot camp (starting March). I'll have to keep you all updated on how that goes and hopefully I can maintain some sort of workout schedule thereafter.
  4. Visit Knott's Berry Farm. I think both girls are a good age for Knott's and hey.. it's not too expensive! Can't remember the last time I've been there.
  5. Remodel master bathroom. We've been setting aside money for remodeling our master bath. Hopefully we get that started and finished before the year is over.
  6. Go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Ken has zero desire to go with me so I'll have to round up some peeps who do want to go. I want me some butter beer and maybe grab myself a wand.  
  7. Swim lessons for the girls during the summer.
  8. Potty train Ava. We started potty training Erin as soon as she turned 3. We tried earlier with her, but she wasn't ready. We'll see how Ava does. Shooting for April-May.
  9. Bake more. I've got a nice mixer and I haven't used it much. I do enjoy baking so I hope I get into it more this year.
  10. Read to the girls more. We read to Erin a lot when she was younger. But I realized that we haven't been reading much to the girls these days. We recently started "The Princess in Black" series with Erin. She seems to really like it. We read about 2 chapters before bed. Since Ava is much younger, we just have her pick out a book or two for us to read.  Hopefully this continues throughout the year. Oh and we should visit our local library and rent some books. 
  11.  
    Lets see how this year goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...