Life Lately

July 6, 2017

Updates:
  • We leave for Tahoe next week.
  • I've got an almost 4 year old!?!
  • The hot weather sucks.
  • Erin attended her first (friend) birthday party. 
  • We all went to Legoland.
  • Ava got baptized. 
  • Girls had a blast at the Discovery Cube in OC.
  • Ken has about a month left in his 30's. 
Can't believe it's already July and that we're now in the last half of the year. Yes, I'm counting down the days till Christmas, because summer really ain't my thang and I am praying/wishing for colder weather. The girls don't seem to mind it though. We recently got them a water table and they love it. We've got a busy summer ahead of us so here's hoping I survive this heat!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...