Currently

September 8, 2017

Guys..we are in the month of September, which means we're just a tad bit closer to cooler weather and the holiday season (pumpkin flavor everything)! August was a very busy month for our family, and I'm happy to say we survived it (and totally glad its over)!

A few updates:
  • Ken is 40! 
  • The school year started and Erin is in K4.
  • Both girls are officially on the charts now (in terms of weight and height)!
  • Ava is talking so much! Her current favs: moon, ball, oh no, gigi (dirty), where did it go, there it is, and she's finally saying mom!
  • I watched the first 5 seasons of Game of Thrones (in the span of 2 weeks). Only 2 more seasons left and I'll finally be caught up!
  • Only a month into age 4 and I'm already not enjoying it. I think the "terrible" stage officially started for Erin. So. Not. Fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...