Erin - 4 Year Update!

August 11, 2017

Erin is 4! How in the world is she 4 already?! I think she was very excited about the idea of turning 4. It was the first year she actually asked about her birthday. So sad to see that my once little baby is a big girl now, but I do love this stage too. She's so funny and sweet..I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for her.
  • She's a talking/singing machine. We can actually have long conversations now, which is a good and bad thing. I need to be careful what I say to her now because she remembers everything and she repeats everything she hears.
  • The Moana soundtrack is on repeat.
  • She eats decently but still doesn't eat a whole lot. She still prefers Asian food.
  • She started gymnastics at the beginning of the year and she loves it.
  • She loves going on planes, trains, buses. It seems like she enjoys traveling.
  • Her favorite TV shows: PJ Masks, Doc McStuffins, Sophia the First, Micky Mouse Clubhouse.
  • A few of her good friends at school: Charlotte, Devyn and Abigail.
  • She has one more year of preschool and she'll start Kindergarten next fall.
  • She loves the water/swimming.
  • There has been a lot of attitude and whining lately.
  • She likes coloring, drawing and writing. She can draw people and trees now!
  • Recently she has been picking out her own clothes. She'll pick them out the night before and she'll usually insist on changing herself.
  • She's def. a girly girl. Not sure where she learned it from, but she's into jewelry, purses, dresses, dolls, etc.  
  • She likes to make people laugh. She's always acting goofy and saying silly things to try and get us to laugh. 
  • Erin and Ava get along about 80% of the time and they can be so sweet together. But the other 20% are spent crying/screaming because neither of them are good at sharing and both are too stubborn to give in. 
Friend: Abigail, Devyn and Zoey
Book: Clifford
Restaurant: McDonalds
Store: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...