Mommy and Mini

February 27, 2015

I love Zara. My love for Zara started when I entered the work force and needed business casual attire. Zara has basic pieces with neural colors which works perfectly with my style. I don't do much accessorizing and I don't really wear much color. You'll see me wearing a lot of blacks, grays, blues, whites and stripes (I love stripes). So naturally of course, that's what I put on Erin. I discovered Zara's adorable children's clothing line while I was pregnant. They have the cutest clothes. It's basically all the adult clothes made smaller and anything that's small/mini is just way cuter.

Here are some cute pieces at Zara right now:

image
I've been looking around for a cute white dress and found this one:

image
This look is for mommy and son. 

image

Here are some other pieces I really like that I found at places other than Zara: 


image
1. HM Jacket/ Old Navy Jacket 2. Whistle & Flute T-shirts 3. Vans 4. H&M Women's Jeans/ Kids Jeans

I wonder what kind of style Erin will have when she gets to the age of wanting to choose what to wear herself. Right now, she could care less about what I put on her, so I'm milking it. The only issue she has at the moment is with what shoes I put on her. She prefers wearing shoes that require socks. It takes a lot of convincing and a lot of brute force to put cute sandals or flats on her. 

Here are a few of my fav shoes that we have right now.

image
1. Minnetonka 2. Salt water sandal 3. Nike
These are on my wish list. I've been eying these babies for a while now. They always run out of Erin's size! They're just so cute (but kinda expensive).



image
Avarcas
So...until Erin starts rejecting the clothes I put on her, we'll be twinning it as often as possible. yippee!

image
Here's a cute one of the princess and giant. Matching T's for father's day. =)

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...