DIY - Christmas Ornaments

December 2, 2015

What I purchased:
  1. Plant Terrarium Candle Holder (glass). I also used acrylic fillable ornaments. Much safer to use with kids.
  2. Aleene's Glitter Snow. I love this stuff.
  3. Holiday miniatures. I bought a lot of it at www.factorydirectcraft.com
  4. Ribbon. Joann's has a lot to choose from during the holidays for 50% off.

Tips:
  • No need to purchase glue. The snow glitter can be used as your glue. It's wonderful stuff.
  • Use a paintbrush when applying the snow glitter. The snow glitter dries fairly fast, but it comes off easily when you use water.
  • Tweezers might be helpful.
  • You can make it more festive by spraying on some glitter and/or adding in some wording using alphabet beads. 

Finished product:


I put them in a box, tied it up and added a gift topper. These ornaments are great for holiday gifts, because you can make them in bulk, they're easy to make, and it won't cost you a fortune. I'll be making more ornaments with Erin this month as an advent activity. Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...