Gift Ideas for 2 Year Olds

December 21, 2015

Christmas is just around the corner! Some last minute gift ideas for your little one.

  1. Puzzles. Erin has been really into puzzles lately. As soon as she turned two, it just started to click and she was able to figure out how to do them. I especially like the puzzles from Petit Collage. Very age appropriate and they've got some really cute designs your kids will love.
  2. Books. Erin still loves her books. I love the babylit series by Jennifer Adams. I almost have the entire collection. I just discovered the books by Ashley Evanson, which have a similar concept (early learning concepts with really colorful illustrations), but with a cities theme.
  3. Pretend play. Erin loves her babies. Pretend play is important for a child's development and I'm so glad she loves playing with her babies. We thought she'd love a little bed for her baby. She's getting one for Christmas. The Ikea one is simple and very affordable.
  4. Cash Register. Erin has been fascinated with our credit cards/money and always wants to hold it and "use" it. I think she's understanding that we use credit cards to purchase things, so I'm sure she'd love a cash register.
  5. Building toys. It was really kool watching Erin's lego skills progress. Trial and error. As time went on, she was able to build more complex things. Building toys are great for encouraging your little to think outside the box and build creative things. Legos aren't just for boys!
  6. Dolls (Tsum Tsum) What kid doesn't love Frozen? Erin is no exception. She loves all doll-like things in general. I got her her first tsum tsum (mickey mouse) a few months ago. She loved it. So of course, I got her a few more. At one point, every night she'd have to make sure she had each one of them in bed with her. I'm sure she'd be trilled to have a tsum tsum collection of the Frozen characters. She currently has 11.. I think.
Some gifts ideas if you wanted to splurge:
  1. Dollhouse
  2. Reading Chair
  3. Magnetic Tiles
  4. Tent/Teepee
  5. PlasmaCar

I hope everyone is enjoying their last week of 2015!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...